Redefining the Meaning of Self Install
‘Help us redesign the customer self-install experience influencing greater efficiencies and aligning to broader organizational goals.’
How might we redefine the concept of Self-Install through making each customer feel
in control and supported at the same time?
Deliver a service design blueprint and roadmap that:
- Identifies ‘Quick Win’ opportunities
- Optimizes the current-state experience
- Outlines an enhancement roadmap for future-state implementation
Define success metrics plans measuring the performance of the optimized Self-Install experience
Utilize the Self-Install journey to reinforce and amplify new brand standards.
- In-depth Discovery
- Reframe Workshops
- UX Strategy
- Journey Maps / Personas
- Visual UI / Package Design
- Usability Testing
- Detailed experience mapping taking into account immediate artifact and process enhancements with long-term ‘north star’ initiatives.
- Integrated design enhancements factoring in new brand principles through simplifying the steps required
to a successful install.
- Differentiated customer personas proactively identifying technical competency and communication strategies.
Ready to Collaborate?
© 2020-2021 Motivate. All rights reserved